Thursday, May 18, 2006

Random stuff...

It's near midnight, just a few minutes away from Friday.

The week has been such a chaos that I feel in a whirl...
Work: SNAFU (in fact, we had a quality management audit this week, and everything that had not been done over the last year had to be fixed or somehow dealt with within just a few days. Oh heck, SNAFU. Nothing new.)
Done. And done.

Weather has changed from nearly-summer (with a week of temperatures rising to over 25 °C), to something-inbetween, rainy, shallow.
Gah!

Look at the pics I took when we went hiking two weeks ago...
*sigh*


Yeah... apple blossoms... out of focus.

Just look at the scenery...




We ran through the woods like blithering idiots. Fast. For 22 km.
Dunno what makes hubby wanna run so fast. Seems to be running from something. This happens any time we hike. At least, during the first two or three hours. Then he seems to tire and it's my turn to keep up the speed (and I do).

Actually, when I hike for some two or three hours, I can shake off my daily routine, hubby and son are too busy walking and have talked off most of the topics.
And then, out of the sudden, the environment becomes 3-D for me. Consciousness lowers like a dome, surrounding me.

Silence, except for the birds and the soft sounds of wind and leaves. No more talking. I become conscious of, sensible for the things surrounding me. No disturbances. I take the lead, I search for the path. I feel like a ranger in Middle Earth. I can smell the forest, I feel the warmth of the sun, the cool breeze. I feel at home in the wood. In silence.

Seems I need some time off, on my own, in silence. To find myself again. To contemplate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home