Monday, February 20, 2006

Relaxed. And jaded.

Oh my, it’s been long since I last posted…
(Well you should see my hompage... a permanent construction site, I didn’t update for one and a half years. I’ve got some stuff ready, but I’m intending to change the layout, too...

Spent a whole lot of time working on other people’s homepages. I don’t mind about the time I spent, because I learnt so much from the work and was able to give vent to my creativity, but the feedback lacked completely as for one client so that project is not officially online as of today. Period.)

In the meantime, our theatre project (Shakespeare’s “12th Night”) is well on the way; the second last weekend we were away for rehearsal. It was FUN!
I didn’t have more than 10 hours sleep from Thursday to Sunday. First, I was way too excited, then it was too much fun to stay up with the friends til 03.00 a.m. or 05.00 a.m. in front of the fireplace, chatting and playing – and besides, I was inebriated by caffeine. It was quite amazing, in a positive way.
So, I came home to my family without really having missed them (and I don’t have a guilty conscience about that either), full to the brim with emotions, thoughts and images. Somewhat recuperated and relaxed...

When the caffeine level dropped on Tuesday, in spite of permanent feed, fatigue got me.

And after my family had been sniffling and coughing in stereo for a week, I got weary and sick last weekend...

Anyway. It was worth it.
How I love those weekends of rehearsal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home