Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Links

Yeah, I know...
Blogs are often collections of links; and today I added some that I just want to introduce to you.

Maybe you already know
Woof Nanny. Barb is very creative and seems to be the same wavelength as me anyway ;-)

Betablast is written by a native Lithuanian; it's so cute to read her musings about her little son Kaspar.

Wish Jar Journal is owned by Keri Smith.
Her pictures are simple, her ideas are huge. I love the idea of Guerilla art. Why not leave things somewhere where others can appreciate them?
Has someone found the glass nugget I left on a bank near the Hallgrimskirkja in Reykjavik?

Redcurrent: Kath is from Australia. This woman has a sense for colours...
I just love the
plush monsters!!!

I visit
Pea Soup every day. Simply like it!

MOMster belongs to Irene from Paris.
She's so busy with her twins, but she simply adores them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home