Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Meanwhile...

I'm sitting in the office feeling not motivated at all.

I'm just goggling, waiting for my Yahoo E-mail-account to open, which is extremely slow today.

The window is open, cars going by outside, and every now and then, a car door slams.
There are patches of blue sky, but the lighting shows that the sun is disturbed by clouds; it's still quite low. 08:40.


When I'm goggling, I perceive more of the world surrounding me. I seem to be an "eye" animal.
When I focus (optically, i.e.), I really concentrate on that, and everything else is taking a step back in my consciousness.
Sometimes, when I ride my car (at times when I might not really do that because I feel too jaded) and don't really focus my eyes on the road, I can FEEL the landscape surrounding me, the forest, the field, the sky, even through the car shell. I like that, although I know that I should rather focus on the road...


The coffee mug in my hand.
I poured the coffee just a few minutes ago, and it's so hot that it's rather unpleasant to hold.
I hold it to my lower lip and let the vapour rise to my nose. Hmmm. Coffee... Black and bitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home