Saturday, June 24, 2006

Walking the same way again

...the same way I went on that wonderful spring day.
But now, J jun. joined me, although he was quite absentminded and kept on telling me about racing cars and teams...
Anyway, the longer we walked, the more got through to him. Or at least I think so.


When we left the woods, we were caught in seas of green and blue...


Corn fields, meadows, and the clear blue sky...


* sigh *
I simply love this fence!

I'd love to be the wind, caressing meadows and grain fields, creating random patterns...


Grain field

Mallow growing next to a grain field.

Mallow - gotta love those colors!

Close-up of the mallow. What a delicate drawing on the petals, what a wonderful color!

Simply magenta
Summer in Germany.

I'm so looking forward to walk this way again in a few weeks, to see what it looks like then!

2 Comments:

Blogger Oberon said...

......i love the photo of the mallow.....wonderful.

27/6/06 00:08  
Blogger Star said...

I love the fence. It makes me wonder who put it there and who has lingered by it, what conversations have been shared over it. It's beautiful.

27/6/06 19:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home