Friday, July 14, 2006

Show and tell...

Yeah, I know that there might be an official "Show and tell Friday" theme, but I don't know what it is...

So, as a supplement to my last post, I'll open to you the drawer of the desk in my office...

...which somehow represents the chaos in my mind, the carelessness with which I collect stuff and store it, just to have it near when I think I might need it (I'm not good in throwing things away)...

...a box with herb tea bags, staples/paperclips, different brands of chewing gum, calender sheets with beautiful photos of places in Iceland, a candle in a glass (which someone brought around in an Advent season some years ago) and some matches, a recipe from somewhere on the Net, some bubble wrap and a Red Nose Day nose.



What does that say about me?
Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home