Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hahahahaha...

Hello out there.
I hope you started the new year well, maybe without all those never-working resolutions, hun?
To me, it seems that people are as crazy as they used to be in the old year (surprise, surprise).
At the latest when I saw the advertisements below...

"For your health and well-being", yeah, put your slippers into your microwave oven, so you're gonna have warm feet. And might never want to use the oven again... (how cheesy)

How about keyboards matching your Greek-style living-room interior?


WTF? (Geek has been at the computer too long?)

Ah, come on!
Let's have a break. Take a cuppa...

How on earth am I supposed to do a sudoku when there's some fluid in the mug?
But it comes with crayon, at least.

Now, you can do your sudoku anywhere...


(Actually, this is not the place where I would like to do it.)
This one made me laugh:
Looks difficult to handle... the ball, on a floating thingy, to be flipped into the floating goal?

But that's enough for now.
I'm going to get my bath towel, take on my plush antlers...


...and feed my plush dog some steak...

...plush steaks and sausages, that is.
Have a nice day!
(The first six pics where taken from a catalogue. The antlers and plush meat where found in Dresden, Germany.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Frieda said...

how cute..every picure was new to me.

17/1/08 21:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home